Thursday, December 08, 2005

the new yorker

ok, so the new yorker magazine is annually updated as a kindly gift from my family to ....me.......and let this blog serve as a remember ..i have oft mentioned the longevity of the connection......of monday mornings walking into the university of cincinnati medical center pavillion annex when i was in graduate school...to find the latest new yorker waiting for me on the waiting room coffee table....i would leave said issue on my way out on friday.......i had only been to nyc twice at that point.....once in 1965 for the world's fair with my family and once on spring break in 1975 ...oy......everybody else i knew went to fla...but i went to moma and mmoa.......and chilled to the bone...but i digress.....i have so enjoyed the cartoons in this new yorker issue.....

No comments: