Saturday, September 17, 2005

fraud

ok, so I read with amusement that the skeletal actress renee z. has filed for an anulment from her country singer souse of 4 months.....citing fraud.....
fraud.....hmmmm.....like he promised her he wanted children/to co-habitate/vote democratic .......and that he failed to follow through....hmmm....li shudder at the notion that one's promises could be so scrutinized ......heck.....I made certain promises.....like the one where I promised that I would be tidy......and keep no cats......and I never seem to notice that the trash needs taken out......so is it fraud.....?....I think not.....not after all this time......and so did kenny chesney commit fraud or did his new wife hear what she wanted to hear......and why get an anulment when she could get a quick divorce .....of.course, this is not my business......but somehow fraud pricks up my ears......and I cannot seem to look away.....

No comments: